You don't have to be Picasso to create a game with amazing graphics, and this project-based course is proof. Using the 3D Voxel art editor and Unity3D game engine, you'll render graphics for and clone the hit game Crossy Road--ultimately ending your lessons with a full-fledged game and valuable skills transferrable to future projects.
- Build a Crossy Road-like game w/ 2.5 hours of content
- Use the 3D Voxel art editor to render graphics
- Model 3D items & characters found in the Crossy Road game
- Add your 3D objects to the Unity3D game engine
- Utilize basic scripts to animate characters, vehicles, cameras, etc.
- Avoid having to outsource game artwork & development
- Learn game development principles transferrable to other projects
Yohann Taleb is a leading expert in mobile game programming, app flipping and reskinning. Besides owning over 100 apps in the Apple and Android app, Yohann has helped dozens of students publish apps that have topped the iTunes Store leaderboards and been covered by publications like WIRED. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!