Most companies are implementing or investigating how to implement cloud technologies within their operations. You can stay ahead of the curve by getting Microsoft Azure certified, and be ready for the opportunity to advance your career. This course goes through the skills needed to pass the Microsoft Certification Exam 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
- Access 125 lectures & 8.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to implement solutions for the Microsoft Azure platform
- Study to become Microsoft MCP Certified
- Work towards passing the Microsoft 70-533 Implement Microsoft Azure Solutions exam
- Stay up-to-date on the latest updates to this ever-changing platform
- Understand that main concepts of Azure, beyond the ones you normally use
Scott Duffy loves making complex technical topics easy to understand. This has been the basis of his entire career – as a developer, as a development manager, as a software architect – over the past 20 years. He spends half his time in the world of business, explaining complex technical topics to business owners and stakeholders so that they can understand and agree with his approach to solving their business problems with technical solutions. The other half he spends with developers, explaining the business reasons behind decisions and ensuring that any decisions made on the technical side don't restrict the business in unexpected ways.
Scott started teaching courses in 2014, and has taught over 50,000 students. He is a certified Azure developer and architect, and has been developing with Microsoft technologies for 20 years, starting with Classic ASP, and all the versions of .NET. We now live in the cloud era, with Microsoft Azure being prevalent in most large enterprises.