Microsoft Azure is in high-demand in today's business, as it's used by 85% of Fortune 500 companies, particularly in conjunction with the Microsoft Office 365 Suite. Salary survey sites report that Azure architects earn in the $130,000-$170,000 range and right now you can take advantage of the hiring boom. This course will take you through all of the requirements of the Microsoft Exam 70-534, one of the newest certifications from Microsoft, so you can start working with this vital cloud technology in no time.
- Access 181 lectures & 10.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to save companies millions by implementing Azure cloud technology
- Work towards passing the Microsoft 70-534 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions exam
Scott Duffy loves making complex technical topics easy to understand. This has been the basis of his entire career – as a developer, as a development manager, as a software architect – over the past 20 years. He spends half his time in the world of business, explaining complex technical topics to business owners and stakeholders so that they can understand and agree with his approach to solving their business problems with technical solutions. The other half he spends with developers, explaining the business reasons behind decisions and ensuring that any decisions made on the technical side don't restrict the business in unexpected ways.
Scott started teaching courses in 2014, and has taught over 50,000 students. He is a certified Azure developer and architect, and has been developing with Microsoft technologies for 20 years, starting with Classic ASP, and all the versions of .NET. We now live in the cloud era, with Microsoft Azure being prevalent in most large enterprises.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- A free or paid subscription to Microsoft Azure is required
- Instant digital redemption