To be an expert C programmer you need to master the use of pointers. This course explains pointers in real depth, explaining pointer variables, pointer arithmetic, indirection, memory allocation, and much more. By the time you finish the course, you'll know pointers inside out, and how to ensure your programs don't crash!
- Access 59 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about computer memory & how pointers access it
- Understand how memory is allocated & why copying data using pointers can cause program errors
- Discover why some pointers are 'generic' & what happens when you 'cast' them to specific types
- Create singly & doubly linked lists, stacks, & queues
- Avoid memory leaks & other common problems
Huw Collingbourne is a programmer with over 30 years' experience, and a published technology writer. He is the technology director at SapphireSteel Software, which created the Ruby in Steel Ruby programming environment. He has written about numerous coding languages, and is most notably the author of the Little Book of Ruby.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: advanced
- Instant digital redemption