Colder temperatures, faster storage speed, and performance graphics rendering. They're all crucially important points in computer user experience. Looking to upgrade your computer hardware to achieve any of those points? Here, you'll learn how to do it all.
- Access 24 lectures & 0.5 hours of content 24/7
- Cover the most effective method of CPI cooling: closed-loop liquid cooling
- Learn about the various tricky aspects about RAID setups
- Understand how to increase data read/write speeds & prepare your computer for a drive crash
- Discover the workings of multi-GPU technology to massively enhance your computer's rendering capabilities
Matt Thomas is a tech fanatic with a passion for computer hardware and an extensive background in the professional IT field.
Naturally, he's loved tinkering with computers his whole life, building and upgrading various systems along the way. He has acquired a wide variety of skills as a result of his years of experience working with hardware. From setting up extreme performance rigs to cabling new and old infrastructure, he's done it all.
Nothing makes him happier than passing on his expertise onto those out there willing to learn and expand their skill sets. Knowledge should be applicable, understandable, and most importantly, useful. If you take any of his courses, you'll see how detailed he gets in breaking down every idea. You won't miss a thing!