Excel is a programming language in and of itself. In this power-packed course, you'll use Excel and Visual Basic for Apps (VBA) for some serious financial number-crunching. You'll cover risk modeling, factor analysis, numerical optimization, and linear and logistic regression in your quest to become a competent financial modeler.
- Access 50 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Model risk using covariance matrices & historical returns
- Understand principal components, Eigen values & Eigen vectors
- Apply PCA to explain the returns of a technology stock like Apple
- Study various extensions to the Simplex method, including K-of-N constraints & quadratic objective functions
- Interpret regression results & avoid common pitfalls
Loonycorn is comprised of two individuals—Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their respective tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. The duo graduated from Stanford University and believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels