TensorFlow is an open source software library that makes it easier for developers to design, build, and train deep learning models. It's popular throughout the world because of how easy and intuitive it is to use. In this course, you'll start simply by understanding the anatomy of a TensorFlow program before moving on to more advanced subjects.
- Access 136 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic constructs such as graphs, tensors, constants, placeholders, & sessions
- Build regression models in TesnorFlow
- Understand the function of a single neuron & how layers of neurons come together
- Create both classification & regression models using deep neural networks
Loonycorn is comprised of two individuals—Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their respective tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. The duo graduated from Stanford University and believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption