Data structures and algorithms are the basic building blocks of any software engineering. As with most things, understanding the conceptual cornerstones are vital to becoming the best software engineer you can be. This comprehensive course takes a holistic approach to data structures and algorithms, allowing you to separate yourself from the job-searching pack.
- Access 101 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the five major categories of algorithms: cryptography, compiler theory, signal processing, data analysis, & graph databases
- Understand recursion & its relationship to concurrency & ADTs
- Explore the relationship between trees & rotation operations used in balancing
- Examine data structure & algorithms through practical examples
- Discover Fermat's theorem, parsing grammars w/ stacks & queues, & related tools like AST based parsers
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it is used in the industry and professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web and Enterprise, and Database and Server Administration.