In this course, you'll learn how to style your photos by adding the Amber & Teal color grading, derived from the silver screen coloring techniques. You'll work with 3 different portraits and with 3 different methods: the Color Lookup Tool, Color Balance Adjustment Layer, and the Curves.
- Access 13 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Work w/ the Color Lookup Tool, Color Balance Adjustment Layer, & Curves
- Learn how to remove a color cast from an image
- Use the Adobe color wheel to find tune your images
Kasia Zmokla is a digital artist, graphic designer and a photographer with 20 years experience working in the Graphic Design industry. That consists of working full time for design studios in Poland, Ireland and Malta and independently as an artist, photographer and freelance designer. She has received formal training at the Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wroclaw, Poland and graduated as a Master of Fine Arts in 2003.
Her Fine Art photography prints are available at several international fine art galleries, amongst others at Asia Contemporary Art Buyer and Saatchi Art, and she is an active contributor at many stock agencies including the prestigious world’s largest stock photo collection - Alamy and Stockimo.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Photoshop CC free trial required
- Instant digital redemption