Deep Learning is an exciting branch of Machine Learning that provide solutions for processing the high-dimensional data produced by Computer Vision. This introductory course brings you into the complex, abstract world of Computer Vision and artificial neural networks. By the end, you'll have a solid foundation in a core principle of Machine Learning.
- Access 9 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Design & implement a simple computer vision use-case: digit recognition
- Train a neural network to classify handwritten digits in Python
- Build a neural network & specify the training process
- Grasp the central theory underlying Deep Learning & Computer Vision
- Understand use-cases for Computer Vision & Deep Learning
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals--Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh--who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels, but some knowledge of Python is suggested
- Instant digital redemption