MySQL is a general purpose relational database management system (RDBMS) used mainly to provide a back-end database for web applications. In this course, we'll introduce the concepts of relational database management systems in general, and how they relate to MySQL in particular. Unlike traditional courses that concentrate mainly on theory, this course takes a practical “how-to” approach to working with data.
- Learn to create databases & tables w/ 20 lectures & 2 hours of instruction
- Add data to a table w/ INSERT
- Read a table w/ SELECT
- Study how to use WHERE to filter data
- Use ORDER BY to sort data
- Read from multiple tables w/ JOINs
- Change data in a table w/ UPDATE
- Remove one or more rows of data from a table w/ the DELETE query
- Use a text file to load a database schema
The EDUmobile Academy was founded in 2008 as a bootstrapped initiative of Vishal Lamba, who has been actively involved in the technology space since 1989. They're very passionate about creating courses that have world class standards, and providing heroic support to their community of learners. Every course is created by USA based, technologically qualified mentors, having an absolutely clear diction and command over spoken English. Over the years, they've provided guidance and training to a developer community of over 80,000.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!