Angular 2 introduces an entirely new way to build applications. It wholly embraces all the newest concepts that are built into the next generation of browsers, and cuts away all the fat and bloat from Angular 1. This book plunges directly into the heart of all the most important Angular 2 concepts for you to conquer, as well as demonstrates how the framework embraces a range of new web technologies such as ES6 and TypeScript syntax, among others.
- Understand how to best move an Angular 1 application to Angular 2
- Build a solid foundational understanding of the core elements of Angular 2 such as components, forms, & services
- Gain an ability to wield complex topics such as Observables & Promises
- Properly implement applications utilizing advanced topics such as dependency injection
- Know how to maximize the performance of Angular 2 applications
- Understand the best ways to take an Angular 2 application from TypeScript in a code editor to a fully function application served on your site
- Get to know the best practices when organizing & testing a large Angular 2 application
Matt Frisbie is currently a software engineer at Google. He was the author of the Packt Publishing bestseller AngularJS Web Application Development Cookbook and also has published several video series through O'Reilly. He is active in the Angular community, giving presentations at meetups and doing webcasts.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption