Angular has seen a number of iterations and improvements over the years, and this course condenses all of the many design patterns of Angular applications into one simple course. Through this course, you'll look at everything from the Angular CLI to the inner workings of Angular. You'll even create projects involving Firebase and other exciting technologies.
- Access 73 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Set up your first Angular project w/ the Angular CLI
- Learn about feature modules & core modules
- Understand the building blocks of Angular
- Make conditional changes to the DOM
- Use @ViewChild & @ContentChild to access child component data
- Make use of built-in Angular pipes & create your own
- Style your applications w/ Google's Material Design
Paul Halliday is always striving to create the courses he wanted when learning how to code. He distills the topics down into easily understandable chunks whilst guiding you through project based courses. He is also a Progress Telerik Developer Expert, holds a first class BSc (Hons) Computer Science degree @ UoS, and is a Google accredited Mobile Site professional.