AWS might be the industry's premier cloud computing platform, but leveraging this tool to its full potential doesn't come to us all naturally. This comprehensive ebook will guide you through what it takes to build and administer your cloud environment with AWS. Going from the essentials to more nuanced building blocks, you'll come to grips with AWS administration as you learn about different management tools, cloud security, and more.
- Access 394 pages of instructional ebook content 24/7
- Learn how to install, configure & administer computing, storage, and networking in AWS
- Discover how to automate your AWS infrastructure
- Lower IT costs by using AWS to deliver high availability, fault tolerance & scalability
- Make any website faster w/ static & dynamic caching
Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 4,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done–whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.