This course hones in on the essentials of working with the database and application service options available through AWS. You'll explore technologies, such as DynamoDB, Route53, and Cloudformation, and develop your skills using SNS to send new notifications, creating an Elastic Beanstalk application and more.
- Access 22 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Dive into available options for routing on Route53
- Understand when to use application services
- Begin writing infrastructure as code w/ Cloudformation
- Start creating & using DynamoDB tables and indexes
Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 4,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done–whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web and mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption