Ready to take your AWS understanding further? This course will walk you through the essentials of using three core AWS tools: Simple Storage Service (S3), the Elastic Load Balancer (ELB), Cloudfront and Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2). Jump in, and you'll learn the nuances of each tool and what goes into making web-scale computing easier for developers.
- Access 19 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to properly use AWS S3, ELB & EC2
- Dive into scaleability & rapid development
- Enhance your understanding of CORS, bucket policies & more
Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 4,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done–whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web and mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption