This course is all about getting you comfortable with the databases available on AWS, as well as app and messaging services. Building off the previous two courses, you'll expand your AWS understanding as you learn the nuts and bolts behind RDS, Route53, SQS and Cloudformation. Plus, each section ends with a quiz, so you can verify your understanding as you go.
- Access 23 lessons & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Walk through the steps behind creating a new domain
- Discover how to create an RDS instance & connect to it
- Learn about the AWS shared responsibility model & get exam tips
- Test your understanding w/ quizzes at the end of each section
Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 4,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done–whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web and mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption