The world of marketing is changing. Marketers are now required to be more analytical, more technical, and take ownership of a larger part of the traditional customer funnel. That means companies are hiring marketers that can plan, design, and run their own campaigns, as well as influence and understand products on a deeper level. In this course, you'll focus on core marketing fundamentals as well as more advanced growth marketing strategies that are becoming more and more in-demand.
- Access 65 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Cover the basics that any marketer should know
- Expand into day-to-day actionable skills you need
- Focus on how you can set yourself up for success in the marketplace
- Learn how to find, vey, & lock down a job in growth marketing
Evan Kimbrell is the founder and director of Sprintkick, a referral based full service digital agency based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years, he has overseen the development and launch of over 100 web and mobile apps. Clients range from 1-2 man startups bootstrapping their idea, to multibillion dollar Fortune 100s like Wal-Mart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, & GNC. Before founding Sprintkick, Evan worked as a VC for the LA-based Juvo Capital firm.