More and more companies are figuring out how important Product Managers are to their success. But there aren't any degrees or certifications in Product Management, so most get into the field through luck or connections. In this course, however, you'll jump ahead of the competition when you learn what you need to know and what you have to do to break into an exciting and lucrative career as a Product Manager.
- Access 9 hours of content & 93 lectures 24/7
- Answer the question: What is a Product Manager
- Think about the type of Product Manager you want to be
- Learn the 4 major phases of the product lifecycle
- Discover the product development process
- Understand Agile, Scrum, & Kanban
Evan Kimbrell is the founder and director of Sprintkick, a referral based full service digital agency based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years, he has overseen the development and launch of over 100 web and mobile apps. Clients range from 1-2 man startups bootstrapping their idea, to multibillion dollar Fortune 100s like Wal-Mart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, & GNC. Before founding Sprintkick, Evan worked as a VC for the LA-based Juvo Capital firm.