Got a new DSLR camera? It probably looks pretty daunting, what with all those buttons and settings. This course will introduce you to your camera and teach you all the fundamental settings and methods for getting professional-looking photos out of your camera.
- Access 18 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Gain a photography foundation to fully unlock the potential of your camera
- Understand the essential items you need in your DSLR pack
- Meet the "Photo Triangle," a secret weapon for explaining the basics
- Learn the composition techniques used by DaVinci, Botticelli, Van Gogh, and many more
- Explore the fundamentals of exposure and ISO, and why they matter
- Creatively utilize shutter speed
Ken Schultz is the creator of the EasyDSLR Digital Photography Course. Ken setup a blog on digital photography in December 2010 and helped hundreds of new DSLR buyers with an eBook, "Digital SLR Buyer's Guide." This course condenses the knowledge Ken gained throughout his 30-year career as a photojournalist, capturing images of everything from international travel and ocean life to weddings.