Any time a developer pushes through a new piece of code, he or she is often breaking or creating bugs in the previous code. The hours that are spent trying to fix this new bug can be brutal, which is why Test Driven Development (TDD) is a great solution for any developer. TDD is the simple process of actually testing your code and your environment before you push or implement your new code. If you want to learn this brilliant and easy process, then you've come to the right place.
- Access 26 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn exactly what TDD is, how it works, & its benefits
- Cover important TDD concepts such as how to install a text editor
- Write integration tests & learn how they can test collaboration of different components
- Record HTTP interactions using the VCR solution
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it is used in the industry and professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web and Enterprise, and Database and Server Administration.