In this course you'll follow along to create a myriad of beautiful 3D game assets and low-poly scenes using Blender. Anyone can create simple, but elegant assets by just learning the essential tools that Blender has to offer. After completing this course, you'll be able to create low-poly assets for your games and import them directly into Unity.
- Access 32 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to import your assets into Unity
- Discuss object mode & transforms
- Explore the snapping tool & edit mode
- Discover normals, materials, texturing, & UV unwrapping
Pablo Navarro is the founder of ZENVA, as well as a web and mobile app developer and entrepreneur. Besides teaching courses on how to create games, apps, and websites to over 85,000 students, Pablo has created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel. Pablo holds a Master ofInformation Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime access
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption