Don't waste any further time and quickly get the working knowledge you need in blockchain and Bitcoin! Do you want to get a firm grasp on what blockchain and Bitcoin are all about? This effective guide will help you understand key elements as well as more advanced topics such as smart contracts and digital tokens.
- Access 13 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Get started w/ Bitcoin
- Learn how blockchain & Bitcoin are related
- Discuss some common misconceptions about blockchain & Bitcoin
- Understand the blockchain, Bitcoin, smart contracts, cryptocurrency, & digital tokens
George Levy is Chief Learning Officer and a certified Instructor on blockchain, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency at Blockchain Institute of Technology (BIT), a leading professional training and certification organization specialized on blockchain technology. He is also a co-founder of Bitsonline, a media portal for all things Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, FinTech and the technology that frames it all.
An award-winning digital entrepreneur with over 20 years of professional experience, George was a co-founder for Yupi, an Internet portal acquired by Microsoft corporation to become part of MSN. He is a former Regional Manager for Microsoft Corporation and Vice President of the World Business Forum (WOBI).
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption