Even if you've never coded before, with this course you can learn the foundations of making a 3D game. Here, you'll build a clone of the popular mobile game, Super Mario Run, in Unity 3D. By the end of this course, you'll have a functioning game that you can add on to, or use as a foundation for your own project ideas.
- Access 34 lectures & 16 hours of content 24/7
- Make your own 3D models in Blender
- Unwrap UVs
- Perform simple texturing of 3D art assets
John Bura is one of the 10 highest grossing Udemy instructors, selling over 10-million dollars of courses collectively. John Bura has been programming games since 1997, teaching since 2002, and is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, Android, HTML5, ad-games, and more. Mammoth Interactive even recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design, and project management. To this day, John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the top 10 in the Apple's app store.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Blender, Photoshop or Gimp, and Unity required
- Instant digital redemption