Whether you strive to create your own application, start a new career, or increase your current skills, this course will take you from beginner to expert developer in a little over nine hours. The expert instructor replicates his app building process in a way that is simple to understand at any level. By course's end, you will complete four applications, each one a bit more complex, and find Android Studio second nature.
- Learn to fully utilize Android Studio w/ 85 lectures & 9+ hours of content
- Complete four applications w/ increasing complexity
- Go from zero knowledge to creating your own apps
- Learn to use the most popular third party libraries
- Download data from the cloud
- Design an icon for your app
- Understand how Android works internally
- Find bugs & understand how to improve your app on you own
- Learn to monetize your app & upload to the Google Play Store
- Integrate a Rest API, make HttpConnection, parse a JSON response & use SQLite to store the posts
Antonio Pachon is a software engineer with a Master’s Degree in Mobile Technologies and more than five years’ experience working as an Android developer. Antonio currently works as an Android Expert doing short time development for different companies such as MasterCard and the UK giant British Telecom. He also has experience creating his own apps and games, reaching more than 400,000 downloads on his game Motomobile 2012.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here