Build Android Apps with the Marshmallow Studio Course
You save 25% -
85 Lessons (9h)
- Android Studio, get familiar with the tools
- An Android Project, the basics
- Your first App, show your progress!
- The key to be self sufficient learning Android
- App1. Starting with Views and Java
- App1. Basic programming
- App1. Game Logic, make it funny
- App1. Multiplayer Game.
- App1. Scores
- App2. Overview and first screens
- App2. Downloading data from the cloud
- App2. Navigation and Maps
- App3. Http, Rest API, SQLite
Create a Variety of Apps from Scratch w/ This Must-Know Tool
Antonio Pachon is a software engineer with a Master’s Degree in Mobile Technologies and more than five years’ experience working as an Android developer. Antonio currently works as an Android Expert doing short time development for different companies such as MasterCard and the UK giant British Telecom. He also has experience creating his own apps and games, reaching more than 400,000 downloads on his game Motomobile 2012. For more details on this course and instructor, click here.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.