Chatbots are a hot new technology. They're a great way to convey complex information to your customers in a free-flowing, conversational way. Amazon Lex, an AWS service for building conversational interfaces for any application using voice and text, is one of the leading ways to build them. Here, you'll learn how to do it!
- Access 43 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss voice & text interfaces and current trends in human-computer interaction
- Understand how Alexa, Lex, Echo & the other bits of the Amazon ecosystem come together
- Explore interaction models such as utterances, intents, slots, prompts & their resolution into API calls
- Use AWS Lambdas to fulfill user intents, & learn how AWS lambdas provide smooth, no-ops, auto-scaling code endpoints
- Discover how a chatbot can be added to your Slack workspace
Loonycorn is comprised of two individuals—Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their respective tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. The duo graduated from Stanford University and believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption