SikuliX is a scripting/automation technology that relies on pattern matching, and is available for use via Python or Java. Developed at the User Interface Design Group at MIT, it's a powerful and easy-to-use tech that uses image recognition to automate just about anything that happens on screen. In this course, you'll uncover all the secrets to Sikuli you need to start automating everything.
- Access 32 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to automate, script, & image-match w/ SikuliX
- Explore OCR-mode in SikuliX
- Discover unusual, specific use cases for SikuliX
Loonycorn is comprised of two individuals—Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their respective tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. The duo graduated from Stanford University and believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption