Java seems an appropriate name for a language that seems so dense, you may need a cuppa joe after 10 minutes of self-study. Luckily, you can learn all you need to know in this short course. You'll scale the behemoth that is object-oriented programming, mastering classes, objects, and more to conquer a language that powers everything from online games to chat platforms.
- Learn Java inside & out w/ 7 hours of content
- Master object-oriented (OO) programming w/ classes, objects & more
- Understand the mechanics of OO: access modifiers, dynamic dispatch, etc.
- Dive into the underlying principles of OO: encapsulation, abstraction & polymorphism
- Comprehend how information is organized w/ packages & jars
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals--Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh--who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime access
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
- Basic Java knowledge required
- Instant digital redemption