Macroeconomics is the "big-picture" of the economy - a view of how, why, and in what way people, governments, and central banks react to economic events. In this course, you'll treat macroeconomics as a story, analyzing historical events, and discussing how major economic stimulants can affect personal financial decisions. You'll gain a holistic view of how global economies work, and how to act as an individual within them.
- Access 21 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Understand what can lead to inflation & when the markets might flourish
- Assess when interest rates may rise & when the right time to invest is
- Decode success stories of GDP growth & recognize when an economy may boom
- Recognize how oil price changes may impact foreign earnings & expenses
- Determine how government decisions may impact your salary
Loonycorn is comprised of two individuals—Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their respective tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. The duo graduated from Stanford University and believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner