Cabling is one of the fundamentals of the IT world. Whether you're an intern or a Level III Technician, you'll eventually run into a situation that requires you to create and run cable. What seems like an easy task can turn into a real headache if the proper steps aren't executed well. By the end of this course, you'll know network cable wiring inside and out.
- Access 21 lectures & over 0.5 hours of content 24/7
- Cut & measure ethernet cable wiring
- Determine category types
- Install RJ45 connectors onto cables
- Wire & establish connections w/ jacks/ports
- Test & diagnose new/existing connections
Matt Thomas is a tech fanatic with a passion for computer hardware and an extensive background in the professional IT field.
Naturally, he's loved tinkering with computers his whole life, building and upgrading various systems along the way. He has acquired a wide variety of skills as a result of his years of experience working with hardware. From setting up extreme performance rigs to cabling new and old infrastructure, he's done it all.
Nothing makes him happier than passing on his expertise onto those out there willing to learn and expand their skill sets. Knowledge should be applicable, understandable, and most importantly, useful. If you take any of his courses, you'll see how detailed he gets in breaking down every idea. You won't miss a thing!
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption