Factor analysis helps to cut through the clutter when you have a lot of correlated variables to explain a single effect. This course will help you understand factor analysis and its link to linear regression. You'll explore how Principal Components Analysis (PCA) is a cookie cutter technique to solve factor extraction, and how it relates to machine learning.
- Access 19 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand principal components
- Discuss Eigen values & Eigen vectors
- Perform Eigenvalue decomposition
- Use principal components for dimensionality reduction & exploratory factor analysis
- Apply PCA to explain the returns of a technology stock like Apple
- Find the principal components & use them to build a regression model
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals—Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh—who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption