Overclocking refers to the fundamental process of increasing the processing speed of computer hardware. Ever have your applications or programs freeze or dramatically slow down on you? A very effective way to increase the speed of your computer is by carefully and precisely increasing your CPU's processing frequencies. In this course, you'll learn about everything from processing frequencies to safely testing every modification along the way, making sure your computer remains stable.
- Access 12 lectures & over 0.5 hours of content 24/7
- Increase application start-up times
- Improve audio/video render times
- Compile programs & files more efficiently
- Create a smoother overall PC performance
Matt Thomas is a tech fanatic with a passion for computer hardware and an extensive background in the professional IT field.
Naturally, he's loved tinkering with computers his whole life, building and upgrading various systems along the way. He has acquired a wide variety of skills as a result of his years of experience working with hardware. From setting up extreme performance rigs to cabling new and old infrastructure, he's done it all.
Nothing makes him happier than passing on his expertise onto those out there willing to learn and expand their skill sets. Knowledge should be applicable, understandable, and most importantly, useful. If you take any of his courses, you'll see how detailed he gets in breaking down every idea. You won't miss a thing!
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption