Learn how to build an optimized and responsive WordPress site for your business using the Genesis theme framework. You’ll be able to outfit your site with features like email subscription bars and homepage widgets without coding them from scratch--something you’ll appreciate whether you’re a newbie or seasoned programmer!
- Access 37 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Use the Genesis theme framework on WordPress
- Implement future-proof, optimized & responsive web design
- Customize site visuals: headings, typography, etc.
- Add widgets, icons & responsive sliders to your homepage
- Use CSS to make your WordPress more dynamic
- Upload your site to a host server
- Create contact forms, email subscription lists & more
Rob Cubbon has over 15 years of experience in graphic design, web design, and marketing. He has run his own business since 2005, and is also an Amazon bestselling author of seven books. He is driven to help people experience the positive side of entrepreneurship, not the negative.
For more details on the course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!