In this course, you’ll learn about the foundations of running a successful crowdfunding campaign. You’ll go through every step of the process, from before you begin to your pre-launch phase, launch phase, marketing efforts, and even what to do once your campaign is over.
- Access 34 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to crowdfunding
- Outsource for inventors & understand Kickstarter analytics
- Build press exposure
Roy Morejon is the President and Co-Founder of Enventys Partners, a vertically-integrated product development, crowdfunding and digital marketing agency, and the host of the Art of the Kickstart podcast. The turn-key firm combines product development and marketing services, helping entrepreneurs and enterprise companies bring innovative products and ideas to market quickly. A serial entrepreneur and thought leader in online marketing for more than 25 years, Morejon consulted for AOL and Microsoft in his teens and now provides tech startups with a one-stop solution for all of their go-to-market needs. Frequently featured on CNN, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Huffington Post and Fast Company, he has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs raise more than $110 million dollars using crowdfunding, while advising dozens of global startups on their digital marketing growth strategies.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption