Mastering the No Limit Hold'em online poker micro stakes requires a bit of luck, and an ironclad strategy to win. This course will teach you the fundamentals of poker strategy and tactics, while endowing you with the tools needed to turn small change into hundreds of dollars. From complete beginners to experts trying to iron out their game, you'll be tearing up the micro stakes in no time after this course.
- Access 115 lectures & 14 hours of content
- Understand essential poker HUD stats & player types so you can attack opponents' weaknesses
- Master pre-flop strategies to learn what cards you should & can play profitably
- Learn essential poker math
- Navigate turns & rivers more effectively
- Discover the secrets of bluffing & semi-bluffing
Alton Hardin is the founder of MicroGrinder Poker School and the best-selling author of Essential Poker Math for No Limit Holdem; moreover, he is the creator of numerous online poker courses. Alton has been playing poker for over a decade both live and online. He helped pay his way through college playing live low stakes games in the early 2000's. Today, Alton enjoys playing the micro stakes for enjoyment and a teaching instrument, where he has racked up over $1,000 in earnings playing mainly 5nl & 10nl.