This book will teach you how to deploy large-scale datasets in deep neural networks with Hadoop for optimal performance. Starting with an introduction to deep learning, you'll learn how to set up a Hadoop envrionment and implement a variety of deep learning models. By the end of the book, you'll know how to deploy various deep neural networks in distributed systems using Hadoop.
- Access 206 pages of digital content 24/7
- Explore deep learning & various models associated w/ it
- Understand the challenges of implementing distributed deep learning w/ Hadoop & how to overcome it
- Implement Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) w/ deeplearning4j
- Delve into the implementation of Restricted Boltzmann Machines (RBM)
- Understand the mathematical explanation for implement Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN)
- Get hands on practice w/ deep learning with Hadoop
Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 4,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done–whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.