In this course, you'll examine in detail the R programming language, the most popular statistical programming language in the world today. You'll start by exploring different learning methods, clustering, classification, model evaluation methods and performance metrics. As you progress to more advanced subjects, you'll develop the skills necessary to perform a variety of tasks with R.
- Access 35 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Delve into the general structure of clustering algorithms
- Develop applications in the R environment by using clustering & classification algorithms for real-life problems
- Use general definitions about artificial neural networks
- Explore the elements of deep learning neural networks & other types of deep learning networks
- Dive into developing machine learning algorithms w/ SparkR
Olgun is PhD candidate at Department of Statistics, Mimar Sinan University. He has been working on Deep Learning for his PhD thesis. Also working as Data Scientist.He is so familiar with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark and able to use Hive, Impala. He is a big fan of R. Also he really loves to work with Shiny, SparkR.He has many academic papers and proceedings about applications of statistics on different disciplines. Mr. Olgun really loves statistic and loves to investigate new methods, share his experience with people.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption