Deep learning is the step that comes after machine learning, and has more advanced implementations. Throughout this book, you'll learn how to implement deep learning algorithms for machine learning systems and integrate them into your product offerings, including search, image recognition, and language processing. After finishing the book, you'll be familiar with machine learning techniques, in particular the use of TensorFlow for deep learning.
- Access 320 pages of digital content 24/7
- Learn about machine learning landscapes along w/ the historical development & progress of deep learning
- Discuss deep machine intelligence & GPU computing w/ the latest TensorFlow 1.x
- Access public datasets & utilize them using TensorFlow to load, process, and transform data
- Use TensorFlow on real-world datasets, including images, text, & more
- Learn how to evaluate the performance of your deep learning models
- Use deep learning for scalable object detection & mobile computing
- Train machines quickly to learn from data by exploring reinforcement learning techniques
- Explore active areas of deep learning research & applications
Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 4,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done–whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.