Is making your own beautifully designed photo book a dream of yours? There's no better way to present your portfolio for professional or personal purposes. But where to begin? This course puts an end to the confusion and shares the proven, systematic way to take a photo book from an idea to an amazing coffee table album.
- Access 27 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Go step-by-step through what's required to get your photo book published w/ Blurb
- Receive a set of free, high quality materials
- Get 7 free Photoshop actions that may be useful when you starting working on your own photos
Kasia Zmokla is a digital artist, graphic designer and a photographer with 20 years experience working in the Graphic Design industry. That consists of working full time for design studios in Poland, Ireland and Malta and independently as an artist, photographer and freelance designer. She has received formal training at the Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wroclaw, Poland and graduated as a Master of Fine Arts in 2003.
Her Fine Art photography prints are available at several international fine art galleries, amongst others at Asia Contemporary Art Buyer and Saatchi Art, and she is an active contributor at many stock agencies including the prestigious world’s largest stock photo collection - Alamy and Stockimo.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Photoshop CC free trial required
- Instant digital redemption