The design it what makes a great website stand out from a good one. People will pay top dollar for designers who can deliver quality web designs, making graphic and web design an outstanding freelance career option. In this course, you'll learn how to design a pixel-perfect, beautiful website design using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and GIMP. Soon enough you'll be able to put together an awesome portfolio and blow prospective clients out of the water.
- Access 16 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to order & label Photoshop layers & elements
- Group layers to further organize layers in a layer palette
- Use vectors so you can resize images w/o losing quality or resolution
- Understand how to use vector smart objects to streamline your workflow
- Distribute & align objects efficiently using the Move tool
Rob Cubbon has over 20 years experience in graphic design, web design and marketing. He has run his own business since 2005. He is an Amazon bestselling author of seven books and bestselling Udemy instructor. He is driven to help people experience the positive side of entrepreneurship, not the negative. He also builds brands, creates websites and runs marketing campaigns for his clients.