Software development is a time-consuming process that requires coding, testing, bug fixing, recoding, testing, deployment, and more. The whole process takes weeks, months, and sometimes even years to build a product. DevOps, however, looks at automating the entire process of testing and deployment to reduce the amount of work that a developer needs to do. Meanwhile, AWS offers powerful cloud features which can help scale your application easily to millions of users. That's why companies are looking for DevOps and AWS architects, and this course will get you up to speed on both.
- Access 37 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn what DevOps is, why it's trending, & how it came to be
- Get an introduction to cloud computing & the AWS cloud platform
- Build a basic web app on the cloud using tools like Ansible & Jenkins
- Use AWS tools like CloudFormation, CodeDeploy & CodePipeline
- Understand how to deploy apps on AWS instances automatically & achieve continuous integration using DevOps and AWS tools