Kali Linux is the most comprehensive distribution for penetration testing and ethical hacking. This course teaches you all about the forensic analysis of computer and mobile devices that leverage the Kali Linux distribution. You'll get hands-on, seeing how to conduct each phase of the digital forensics process: acquisition, extraction, analysis, and presentation.
- Learn how to use each tool to acquire images from the media to be analyzed
- Discuss the Autopsy forensic suite & other specialized tools
- Anaylze an Android device image using Autopsy
- Cover file carving & the recovery of deleted data
Marco Alamanni has professional experience working as a Linux system administrator and Information Security analyst in banks and financial institutions.
He holds a BSc in Computer Science and an MSc in Information Security. His interests in information technology include ethical hacking, digital forensics, malware analysis, Linux, and programming, among other things. He also collaborates with IT magazines to write articles about Linux and IT security.
He has used Kali Linux on various occasions to conduct incident response and forensics in his professional activity, besides using it for penetration testing purposes. He is also the author of “Kali Linux Wireless Penetration Testing Essentials” published by Packt Publishing.
Details & Requirements
- Length of access: lifetime
- Access options: download for offline access
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption