After Effects is a premier video editing software that can help you create motion graphics, visual effects, and titles that bring extra character and life to your videos. It's a big software, so it can look intimidating, but this crash course will teach you how to seamlessly integrate objects into your After Effects projects, and give you a great foundation to build on. Ever thought about a career in video effects? Here's where you start.
- Access 10 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Introduce objects into After Effects projects
- Learn how to identify & animate the small details in video projects
- Animate the build-up of a Polaroid camera graphic
- Export from After Effects
- Design an object in Adobe Illustrator
Phil Ebiner's passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 200,000 students have taken his online courses. He graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, he has shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube.