You see food photographed all the time--from menus and cookbooks to advertisements and Instagram--but wouldn't you like to replicate those pristine images yourself? With this DIY Food Photography course, you'll be uploading mouth-watering images to your blog, Instagram, or menu in just an hour. Make your photos as delicious as your food!
- Access 16 lectures & 1 hour of content
- Learn how to pick the best locations to photograph food
- Discover how to prepare & style your food and setting
- Light your food w/ inexpensive tools like a white sheet & poster board
- Understand how to choose the best camera & settings
- Compose 4 types of shots to get all the best angles
Philip Ebiner's passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 100,000 students have taken his online courses.
He graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, he's shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube. For more details on this course and instructor, click here