Drupal is an open source software maintained and developed by a community of over 1,000,000 users and developers, making the new features of Drupal 8 particularly exciting as they have been built by actual users. This course is your go-to guide for experimenting with the new features and getting to grips with the new platform.
- Access 44 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Customize & configure the Drupal environment to your requirements
- Install third-party libraries & use them in the Drupal environment
- Create blocks & custom modules w/ the help of libraries
- Use the latest mobile-first feature of Drupal 8 to make your apps responsive across all platforms
- Incorporate multilingual facilities in your sites
Matt Glaman is a developer at Commerce Guys. He is an open source developer who has been working with Drupal since 2013. He has also been developing web apps for many years prior to this. Since then, he has contributed to over 60 community projects, including being a co-maintainer of Drupal Commerce. While mostly focusing on Drupal and PHP development, he created https://contribkanban.com, an AngularJS application, to provide Kanban boards for the Drupal community to collaborate with.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption