Email marketing is one of the most effective ways of building an audience, creating an online business, and making money. An email list is both a marketing tool that creates a relationship with potential customers and a major business asset. In this detailed course, the instructor will explain the importance of thinking of your email list as a collection of people rather than a collection of email addresses or – even worse – a way to make money. If you focus on providing value and engaging subscribers, email marketing will bring success for your business, and this course will help you get there.
- Learn to create an effective sale email cadence
- Study the importance of an offer & how much you should give away for free
- Understand incentives & lead magnets
- Get introduced to the squeeze page & learn to make one
- Create signup forms & see where to put them on your website
- Study the "Thank You" page & the "Welcome" page
- Learn to collect email addresses & bulk-email without hitting the spam filters
- Learn to use Aweber & Mailchimp
Rob Cubbon has over 20 years' experience in graphic design, web design, and marketing. He has run his own business since 2005. He is an Amazon best-selling author of seven books, best-selling online course instructor, and, above all, is here to help you succeed in business.Being your own boss is an incredibly liberating experience, but it can be difficult as well. There never seems to be enough time for what we want to do. Rob is driven to help people experience the positive side of entrepreneurship, not the negative.