The best way to learn is by example, and in this course, you'll follow real-world business launch examples to gain an insight on how to lower your risk and accelerate your business's success. The 8-step method taught in this course was crafted from the instructing organization's own experience, with supplementary research provided from institutions like MIT, Y Combinator, and Stanford. If you've got a business idea and want to chase it, the steps preached in this course will help you make a successful launch.
- Access 73 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Choose from 3 specialization tracks: Services & Live Experiences, Physical Products, & Web Applications & Digital Technologies
- Learn how to select a launch market & collect market research
- Design a minimum viable product that you can use to validate your idea before taking it public
- Build your first operational version of a business & gather your first customers
- Craft the first iteration of your brand & business
- Set yourself up to receive growth capital