This course focuses on the composition and production of film and TV music. You'll learn the essential techniques and tips used by composers and producers today for writing and producing music to the moving image. If you've ever been interested in scoring for the screen, here's where to learn how!
- Access 30 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn all the tools & processes to make great sounding music for film & TV
- Analyze a film score
- Write from a brief & compose a film score
- Use Logic Pro X samples, East West samples, & Kontakt libraries
- Discuss the roles of film music
Tomas George is a UK Music Producer, Sound Engineer, Composer and entrepreneur. He has been producing and writing music for over ten years and has a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA (Hons) Degree in Music Composition. He enjoys creating and editing all types of music, but especially loves teaching it online.
His most popular courses are 'Music Production in Logic Pro X - The Complete Course' and 'Music Production in Ableton Live 9 - The Complete Course,' where he takes producers and musicians through this software and show them on screen how to write, record and mix their own music.
For more information on this course and instructor, click here