In this beginner's editing course, professional video editor and educational technology guru Phil Ebiner takes you through the basic skills needed for using Final Cut Pro. Even if you prefer an alternative editing software, this course will still help you master key editing skills used by the pros. Learn everything you need to know to create a great video for your business, documentary, music video, feature length film, short narrative, etc.
- Learn from someone who is currently working in the industry
- Understand popular editing techniques
- Study Final Cut basics like importing, video editing & sound
- Use color correction tools
- Incorporate special effects
- Create seemless transitions
- Use a green screen
- Export your videos
- Land a new job
Phil Ebiner has a passion for inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 200,000 students have taken his online courses. He graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, he' shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube.