This course focuses on creating from scratch a composite artwork inspired by the beauty of Art Nouveau portraits painted at the end of the 19th century. You'll work with Photoshop's most powerful tools such as curves, blend modes, and masks to achieve harmonious results.
- Access 13 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get instant access to a high-quality portrait & the vector vintage botanic illustration you'll use as a base
- Create precise selections, luminosity and color adjustments, & gradient light effects
Kasia Zmokla is a digital artist, graphic designer and a photographer with 20 years experience working in the Graphic Design industry. That consists of working full time for design studios in Poland, Ireland and Malta and independently as an artist, photographer and freelance designer. She has received formal training at the Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wroclaw, Poland and graduated as a Master of Fine Arts in 2003.
Her Fine Art photography prints are available at several international fine art galleries, amongst others at Asia Contemporary Art Buyer and Saatchi Art, and she is an active contributor at many stock agencies including the prestigious world’s largest stock photo collection - Alamy and Stockimo.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Photoshop CC free trial required
- Instant digital redemption